KOHLER, Asia Pacific — August 17, 2010: Kohler combines high design with durable Lithocast™ solid surface material in three bath models of uncommon comfort and style: the Abrazo, Affetto, and Askew Lithocast freestanding baths.
• The Kohler exclusive Lithocast solid surface material has a matte finish that looks like stone, but feels warm to the touch and is remarkably easy to clean and maintain.
• The Lithocast material is comfortable on the bather’s body and each bath has a sculpted lumbar support.
• All three baths offer a truly deep soaking experience and feature integral slotted overflows.
• The Abrazo bath design, inspired by clay pottery, features a unique oval shape that is organic and eye-catching.
• The Affetto bath draws its inspiration from rolled-up parchments of ink paintings in ancient times and offers a new interpretation to elegance and grace.
• The Askew bath comfortably accommodates two bathers with lumbar support on both ends. The bath has a geometric design that has the exterior appearance of three slightly-offset, stacked rectangles that create a unique contemporary look.
• On all three models, the drain is hidden by an integral cover cast from the same Lithocast material to create a smooth, uninterrupted look and a clean aesthetic.
• The Abrazo bath measures 1676 × 800 × 725mm, the Affetto bath measures 1500 × 1500 × 600mm and the Askew bath measures 1838 × 877 × 625mm.
Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wis., Kohler Co. is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies. Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products, engines and power generation systems, tile and home interiors, and an international host at its award-winning hospitality and world-class golf destinations.